Posted on 30 Nov, -0001
- Develops & documents test plans including resource requirements, schedule assumptions & scope based on inputs.
- Manage & report on test deliverables; test execution; scheduling & prioritizing of daily tasks; maintain lab hardware (SUT).
- Provide weekly status updates on changes.
-Provide training,support to internal/external teams on tools & processes managed by environment team.
- Attending requirement review sessions with relevant stakeholders during the idea phase.
- Act as the main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Addressing & improving the grey areas; implement new processes wherever required.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting capabilities